Things I think I think

-I think that the next album you cycle through a few times as part of your initiative to unearth good-times music from the bygone years of high school or college should be Third Eye Blind's self-titled release from 1997.  On my honor, you'll be pleased to re-discover this stuff, if only for a week.

(And if you don't have an initiative like the one described above?  I think you should start one.  A little Green Album never hurt anyone.)

-I think that I finally did something good for my body on a weekend.  On Sunday I replaced my George Costanza wallet with a model-thin bifold/passcase thingy, free of any excess appendages or card slots.  

(By the way - funny Google images search: "George Costanza's wallet.")

-I think that you or I may have, buried within our subconscious, the title of the next Mummy sequel.  Oh yes, there will be another.

Do you realize how simple it is to come up with a suitable sequel name that will fit any decent generic Hollywood plot?  

Start with The Mummy (and insert a # here).

Then tack on one of the following phrases:

The Curse
The Legend
Resurrection
The Ghost

Finally, finish it with something like one of these:

of the Golden Hourglass
of the Silk Road
of the Warrior Slaves
of the Traveling Pants

As you know, I'm not big on making predictions, but when I grudgingly do so, they tend to play out with uncanny exactitude.  So, I'm warning you now:  prepare for July 2014 and The Mummy 7: The Sisterhood of the Warrior Slaves...Returns.  Begins.   




1 comment:

Pete said...

I don't think i would be first in line to see "Lord of the Rings Four - The Curse of the Traveling Pants"