-I'm thankful that friends and colleagues alike are finally taking me seriously, thanks to my last-second email edits with lolcat translator.
-In an age where cutting edge technology today is superseded almost overnight, I'm thankful that my gen-1 iPhone has lasted two years, and chugs along as dependably (and relevantly) as ever.
-Unfortunately, it might be curtains for Curb Your Enthusiasm. Having said that, I'm thankful that I still have several seasons of Always Sunny through which to sift.
-I'm always thankful for a delicious cup of The Woods coffee, and I'm making plans to enjoy one later this week.

-I'm thankful that right when I think it's all over, and that I'm tired of Sienna Miller, she dyes her hair black, puts on glasses, and at least partly validates GI Joe's $150m box office haul.

2 comments:
That picture belongs in a tourist brochure for Bellingham! And you did come to Bellingham that weekend you liar!
Nuh uh. Didn't get my Woods that weekend. I have to wait until Christmas-time now. BTW - that photo is from Woods' web page. At least it WAS...apparently they've changed things up now.
Post a Comment