A very San Francisco weekend

...involves going to Saturday matinee Giants game where this happens...and then seeing the real Cy Young winner take the mound.


















Tim Lincecum and I weren't the only celebrities in attendance with UW ties, however. Joe (father of future Husky quarterback Nick) Montana somehow scored a better seat to this one than I did to a contest several weeks ago.


















Sunday was the big day, though, as it marked the annual Bay To Breakers 12k race/thing. In a bold display of athletic prowess, I scampered through the crowds and across the route in a little over an hour (or, nearly double the time of female runner Lineth Chepkurui, who set a world record by finishing in 38 minutes).

Meanwhile, my roommate and several other friends were both smarter and more enterprising, and took the time to fashion what would prove to be some of the most photographed costumes of the day.

No comments: