
Snapped by: Unknown
Date: 2004-ish
Location: Hec Edmundson Pavilion
Comment: Fellow Husky (and therefore automatic friend of the blog) Shanthi forwarded the above shot to me earlier today. It appeared in a Seattle-area paper shortly after a big game back in my college days (and, if you look closely, you should be able to spot A Hairdo, Idiot near the upper right part of the frame).
Coincidentally, I've been hard at work on a complex, variable-heavy algorithm that compares each of the teams in the NCAA men's basketball tournament against one another. At first, I was a bit suspicious when my calculations predicted a Temple-Murray State final. But then I remembered I was on the math team in third grade.
Bracket: complete.

2 comments:
:) That picture was on ESPN.com's homepage after we beat Arizona!
Good times, good times.
Go Huskies!!
Oh yeah, and the date was February 26, 2005. :)
Post a Comment